When Yajirobe is introduced into the series, he seems evenly matched with Goku despite Goku not fighting at his maximum. However, like the rest of the other heroes, he is soon far surpassed by Goku. Yajirobe's next major appearance is in the Saiyan saga. Here, he trains with Kami and Mr. Popo on Kami's lookout. After training, Kami tells the Z Fighters that all of them have surpassed both Mr. Popo and himself. It is assumed that Yajirobe does not gain any considerable boosts in power after the Saiyan saga due to his general laziness and lack of appearance.
- 'Miracle Ka-Blam Slash' – Yajirobe rushes to his opponent and uses his katana sword to repeatedly slash and stab his opponent. Its name is derived from the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Ki Slash – Yajirobe creates a beam of energy from his sword and launches it at the opponent. Used in video games only.
- Ka-Blam Slicer – Yajirobe creates a very large beam of energy from his sword and launches it at the opponent.
- Gigantic Rock Throw – The first attack Yajirobe used against Goku after Goku ate his meal.
- Ka Blam Hammer – Yajirobe rushes at full speed at the opponent and knocks them up into the air, sending them propelling. Yajirobe then flies after them and performs a combination of four punches and smashes them down.
- Flash and Kill – Yajirobe rushes full speed at the opponent and knocks them up into the air, and slashes them as the fall from the sky. Named in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Bean – One of Yajirobe's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Super Unyielding Spirit – One of Yajirobe's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.